Laboratory - Service
Institut Curie has a Human and Social Sciences, And Outcome Research team (SHARE Curie) team whose aim is to conduct interdisciplinary research projects on the impact of cancer and its treatment on all aspects of quality of life and quality of care. The SHARE Curie team, led by Sylvie Dolbeault, psychiatrist MD, PhD, HDR and Anne Brédart, psychologist, PhD, HDR is made up of researchers directly involved in Humanities and Social Sciences: supportive care professionals (psycho-oncology, palliative care, pain care, elderly oncology, patient education), methodologists, public health physicians, philosophers, medical ethics specialists and oncologists. The SHARE team welcomes Masters, PhD and post-doctorate students.
- To contribute to the development of quality of life questionnaires specific to the type of cancer (uveal melanoma), treatment (immunotherapy) and phase (palliative) of cancer, and to the qualitative and quantitative evaluation of patients' quality of life as part of the unit's research projects.
- Participate in all stages of research projects: preparation of research documents (protocol, CRF, questionnaires, information documents, etc.), data collection and management (information on the study and completion of questionnaires, managing of data collection), coordination, monitoring and verification of data collected, interdisciplinary, national and international collaborations, and participation in SHARE team meetings and research outputs (reports, articles, communications).
Training and experience
- Master or PhD in psychology, sociology, patient education
Depending on the current phase of the project, the following skills will be preferred:
- Qualitative research skills (interview guide, semi-structured clinical interviews, qualitative data analysis) and/or
- Basic statistical analysis skills (database creation, data coding, data entry, checking data completeness, consistency checks, basic descriptive statistics/univariate analyses)
- Ability to work in a healthcare team
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience in the field of health and in particular psycho-oncology (preferably)
- Proficiency in basic office IT tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, etc.)
- French and English (fluent).
All our opportunities are open to people with disabilities.
- Type of contract: Fixed-term contract
- Starting date: November 2023
- Contract duration: 24 months (full time)
- Working time: Full or partial time
- Remuneration: according to the current grids
- Benefits: Collective catering, reimbursement of transportation fees up to 70%, supplementary health insurance
- Location of the position: Paris
- Reference: 2023-10-SHARE-ING01
Please send your CV, letter of motivation and 2 references, to Anne Brédart: email@example.com.
Publication date: October 9th, 2023
Deadline for application: November 30th, 2023
Institut Curie is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer
and is dedicated to the highest standards of research integrity.