International patient: make a resquest for medical care
In order to receive medical care or advice at Institut Curie as soon as possible, please connect to our International Patients Web Platform
International patient: the documents
You will be asked to provide all the necessary information to open your file. Before loging to the platform, make sure you have next to you the following documents in a digital version.
- ID proof
- Insurance certificate
- Medical and surgical reports, physician letters...
- Medical exam results
- Medical imaging exams (Scan, IMR...)
- Any other document useful to understand your medical situation
Let yourself be guided by the platform and upload as many useful documents as possible.
International patient: our International Services available for you
Our International patient services offers phone and email assistance to help in the collection of the necessary documents.
Contact us for assistance
- Phone: Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm at +33 (0)1 76 49 13 01 CET
- Email: email@example.com. Our teams will respond as quickly as possible.
International patients: the answers to your questions
Once your file is complete, you may ask for a second opnion, medical care or even tumor analysis expertise.
For your information, the second opinion is delivered by a college group of doctors.The service is charged 1000 euros. For medical care at Institut Curie, we provide a detailed quotation.
Our team from International Patient Services is available to guide you through all the steps before and during your medical care course at Institut Curie.