ASCO 2018 : 14 presentations and posters from Institut Curie
At the 2018 meeting, specialists from Institut Curie will present around 15 pieces of work during oral sessions and in the form of posters. For the second consecutive year, Institut Curie will be the only French cancer center with a stand in the exhibit hall, enabling it to interact with attendees from around the world.
Among the posters and presentations from Institut Curie's collaborators, don't miss...
- Dr Isabelle Aerts's poster on ophthalmic artery chemosurgery to treat retinoblastoma - Poster Board: #228 • Abstract 10555 – Hall A - Saturday June 2nd - 8 h – 11h30
- Dr Sylvie Bonvalot's poster on the benefits of receiving sarcoma treatment at a reference center From the Outset- Poster Board: #313 • Abstract 11568 – Hall A – Saturday June 2nd 8 h – 11h30
- The "immunotherapy" session chaired by Pr Christophe Le Tourneau - Hall D1 – Sunday June 3rd – 7h45 – 8 h
- Pr Philip Poortmans's presentation on a trial's results on lymph node irradiation in breast cancers - Hall D2 - Monday June 4th - 9h12 – 9h24
- Pr Christophe Le Tourneau's presentation on tumoral hyperprogression in immunotherapy - Room S10bc - Tusday June 5th - 9h45 – 11 h
Follow us on Social media during the ASCO meeting
- Twitter: @Institut_Curie #ASCO18
- LinkedIn : Institut Curie Research Center